Willamsburg Camping Weekend!

Home Forums Training Brick Willamsburg Camping Weekend!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    amelillo
    Participant

Registration for the Williamsburg Camping Weekend is now open!  Sign up and join us for a fun weekend of swimming, biking, running and smores!  June 16-18

https://www.eventbrite.com/myevent?eid=34510655299

Sheryl Romeo
    Participant

It says “sales ended”.

loraheck
    Participant

I tried to register but it won’t let me. It says “sales ended”. Anyone able to fix this so we can register?

jbauer
    Participant

We’re working on getting this fixed and will post an update later tonight after it’s been corrected.

amelillo
    Participant

It has been corrected and you can now purchase tickets.  Sorry for the delay

jmarinotero
    Participant

I purchased a ticket for the Williamsburg camping weekend, looking forward to it. I have a few newbie questions: what is included with the price of the ticket? Do I need to reserve camping space on my own, or did the club secure a campground for the group? I have seen that there are rides with SAG support, do we need to sign up for those separately? Is there any additional information anywhere? (I’ve seen the website, but it only contains link to register and not much more).

Thank you

amelillo
    Participant

Hi!  We will be sending detail out early next week about the weekend.  No need to get a campsite, it is included in your reservation with the club.  No need to sign up for the ride either, it is all part of the weekend!  expect an email by Tuesday of next week with all the details.

jmarinotero
    Participant

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.