CB10 Miler Cheering & Roll Call

Home Forums News Race News CB10 Miler Cheering & Roll Call

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    bcfrank

Who’s running the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler?!? The club has at least 15 people who have RSVP’d on the Club’s Race page (Have you selected the races that you’re doing to let your teammates know that you’re racing?) that they are going to be running the Cherry Blossom 10 miler on this Sunday. I’m sure there are a lot more who haven’t put down that they’re going to be attending the race!

So let’s get the club out and cheer on our racers! The weather looks to be optimal for racing AND for cheering!

The club’s cheering station will be at the intersection of Maine Ave SW and Raoul Wallenburg Pl SW (aka 15th Ave SW) on the median in the middle of the street. We will see racers shortly after the 5 mile mark as they head out to Hains Point and then near the 9.5 mile mark as they head up toward the finish line! If you are so inclined, a number of us will be on bikes/trainers cheering while getting our bike workouts in! Stop on by and cheer with us! Bring your bike/trainer and spin and cheer with us! Or just stop on by and say hi to us.

If you are running the race, make sure to wear something DCTriClub so that we can cheer for you!

Bryan
    Treasurer | DC Triathlon Club

Adam Stolzberg
    Participant

Running!  See you and the spin crew out there! Good stuff!!

– Adam

loraheck
    Participant

Just saw on the news that metro will be closed that morning 5-7am.  You can get home on metro but you can’t get there on it.

bcfrank

Good luck to everyone running tomorrow! I’m looking forward to cheering you on as you run by!

To all non-runners (i.e. cheerers), stop by and cheer with us! You won’t want to miss hanging out with us (we always get tons of spectators staring at us and runners stopping by for pictures)! See above for specific location. If you’re confused, go to the finish line and start walking backward along the course. You won’t even have to walk 1/2 a mile to find us, and it’s all downhill from the finish line to us!! Though unfortunately that means it’s all uphill for the runners to the finish line,  but shhh!!! don’t tell them that!

Bryan

hoyamarg
    Participant

Thank you guys SOOOO much for being out there today!  Always makes me so happy to see fellow DC Tri Clubbers cheering us on!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You need to be a paid member in order to access this topic: Join, or Login if you’re a member.